Digital creativity, that’s what this page is about. I like working on new techniques, whether it’s an API that looks interesting or a product I buy that allows me to develop apps for it.
I convert this urge to test things into projects that help both me and others. This page lists all the projects I’ve created so far.
- Star Wars Visualisation: an interactive website that explores the Sentiment of the first Star Wars movie.
- LionRock Reporting: automating routine for a startup that helps towage businesses.
- The Avicii Project: honouring a personal hero with data visualisation.
- Influencermoth: a tool to find influencers on Twitter.
- CSTM countdown: a custom countdown watch face for the Pebble Smartwatch.
- Fuuut: a Dutch app for the Dutch Railway Services.
If you want to see if I can help you out, reach out to me here.